The activities of the Saint-Hubert campsite in Vendée
During the season the campsite organizes petanque competitions and palet for the older children. In this year 2020, we want to surprise you! Thus, days “Photo souvenir” will be organized. Come and vibrate with us!
At Camping Saint Hubert, you will find a friendly, quiet and family place.
- Table tennis table, loan of rackets and ping-pong balls.
- Petanque ground, loan of petanque balls
- Playground for children: climbing wall, slide, swing, climbing house, spring games
- Board games , for young and old, are at your disposal at the bar, to spend good times with family or friends.
- The bar is a convivial place with terrace and view on the swimming pool, to refresh oneself while eating ice creams or drinking a cool drink.
- Electronic games : Pinball and car games
- Traditional games : Billiards and Table soccer
From 23 hours calm must be present in the campsite.
Activities near the campsite
A campsite close to everything!
- The beach of fine sand of the Veillon, beach ranked among the most beautiful in France.
- Visit of the medieval castle of Talmont-Saint-Hilaire with its activities.
- The Marina of the Port Bourgenay
- Oyster area at 10 mins from the campsite
- Golf course Blue Green of Port Bourgenay
- Bicycle paths in front of the campsite
- Aquarium in Vendée located at 5 mins drive from the campsite
- The “Jardins de l’Atlantique” will offer you a relaxing and revitalizing break less than 2 km away from the “Centre de bien-être”.
- Nautical activities : Surfing, body-board, paddle, etc.
- Castle of the adventurers : Adventure parks for children at 15 mins by car
- Zoo des Sables : 10 mins by car
- 0’Gliss Park : Life-size water park at 15 mins by car
Without forgetting the best park in the world, Le Grand Parc du Puy du Fou located at 1h15 from the campsite. The campsite can offer you reduction on the purchase of your tickets. (inquire at the reception)
Discover the activities in pictures